Wild Nights at Wonders of Wildlife
Ever wonder what happens at the aquarium at night after the lights go out? Then this is a program for you and your friends. Bring your sleeping bag and enjoy an engaging evening with live animal encounters, moonlight tours, and more.
- Pre-registration and payment is required
- Guests should bring: A pillow, sleeping bag, tennis shoes, pajamas, and personal toiletries
- Optional: Sleeping pad, ear plugs
- Prohibited items: Air mattresses, flash lights, headlamps, radios
Wild Nights: A Family Overnight Experience
December 29th, 6:00 pm – December 30th, 8:00 am -- $75 per personRegister
Be one of the first to grab your sleeping bag and pillow for one Wild Night! Guests will explore Wonders of Wildlife like never before and experience the thrill of sleeping in one of our immersive galleries!
- Guests must be 4 years and older
- 1 adult chaperone (21+) is required for every 4 children (17 and under)