Wonders of Wildlife & Dogwood Canyon
Monthly Member Specials
Monthly Member Special benefits are ONLY active and available in the months they are listed under below.
ONE FREE ADMISSION TO DOGWOOD CANYON NATURE PARK – LAMPE, MO
(Adventures not included)
APRIL 1 – APRIL 30, 2019
Dogwood Canyon Nature Park in Lampe, Missouri – a 10,000-acre outdoor playground offering hiking, biking, Segway tours, wildlife tram tours, horseback riding and trout fishing amongst towering bluffs, waterfalls, creek beds, handcrafted bridges and wildlife such as American bison, Rocky Mountain elk and white-tailed deer.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- A limited number of these FREE tickets per day are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register online using the GET MY TICKET button below. This offer is only available online. Dogwood Canyon is unable to generate this offer at the ticket counter.
- Each member who has not updated to the new Membership Photo ID cards must do so at a Wonders of Wildlife ticket counter PRIOR to the selected visit date.
- Present your Dogwood Canyon ticket along with your Wonders of Wildlife Membership Photo ID at the Dogwood Canyon ticket booth for admission. Each ticket must be accompanied by a Membership Photo ID. If you do not have your Membership ID you will not be granted admission on this complimentary offer.
- Offer is NOT valid for Conservation Membership Guest Passes.
- Adventures are NOT included with the FREE Admission benefit and it is highly recommended that you book Dogwood Canyon Adventures in advance online if you choose to participate. This includes the Wildlife Tram Tour, Horseback Riding, Segway Tour, Biking, Guided Fishing or Private Tour.
EARLY ENTRY to Wildlife Galleries for All Wonders of Wildlife Members on select days throughout March!
WOW Members will have EARLY ENTRY available for the following nine days and times:
|Saturday, March 2nd||8:00 am||Tuesday, March 5th||9:00 am|
|Saturday, March 9th||8:00 am||Tuesday, March 12th||8:00 am|
|Saturday, March 16th||8:00 am||Tuesday, March 19th||8:00 am|
|Saturday, March 23rd||8:00 am||Tuesday, March 26th||8:00 am|
|Saturday, March 30th||8:00 am|
Please enter through the Bass Pro Shops Campbell St. entrance and up the escalator for EARLY ENTRY access. The Aquarium side (Sunshine St. entrance) will not be open at that time. EARLY ENTRY includes Wildlife Galleries ONLY. Aquarium will open at normal time. (The automated lighting schedule and animal care processes do not allow for early entry access to the Aquarium at this time.)
EARLY ENTRY will include a complimentary Conservation Tour through the Wildlife Galleries for those that would like to join us. (Up to the first 50 Guests may be included in the tour.) You are not required to join the tour for Early Entry.
Conservation Tour check in is at 7:45am at the Wildlife Galleries entrance lobby. Tour departs promptly at 8am and lasts approximately 1 hour.
- May - Preview (Sneak Peak) NEW Boone and Crockett Triennial Scoring Limited-Time Exhibit
- June - $40 Shark Dive*
- July - Double Your Discount in the Gift Shop*
- August - Preview (Sneak Peak) NEW Nature’s Best Photography Exhibit
- September - Exclusive Access to Member’s Lounge in Shipwreck Theater
- October - FREE WOW Memories Photo
- November - Bring a Friend for FREE
- December - Free Christmas Ornament
More details for each Monthly Member Promotion coming soon.
*All promotional offers are subject to change or cancellation at any time.